Many of us feel inadequate or as though we should ‘be better’ sometimes. The...
What is reality? Is something real because I say it is or must there be a general consensus? ...
Immersing children in God’s Word to create and encourage a strong, enduring...
† im•merse - verb: to involve deeply • showing God's love to hurting, broken people. • providing a relaxed, friendly, nonjudgmental atmosphere. • teaching God's Word in a way that is understandable, useable and relevant. • teaching people how to be followers of Jesus. • being the hands and feet of Jesus by serving our community.
Join Us For Worship
Our worship involves live, popular music and is focused solely on giving God glory, honor and praise. The message focuses on ways to apply God’s word in your own daily life, revealing His will and design in the process! We begin at 10am on Sunday mornings, but you’ll probably want to get there before that so you’ll have time to enjoy the refreshments and friendly atmosphere.
Our dress is very casual, but if you want to wear your ‘Sunday best’, that’s fine too! We care more about who you are than how you look, and so does God! We are imperfect people coming together to worship and grow closer to our great and wonderfull God!
There are exciting things happening at Immerse and we would love for you to be a part of it. You’re not here by accident! We are located at 4956 Augusta Hwy., Leesville, SC 29070; less than a mile from the Gilbert-Summit IGA. For more info, call 803-587-2391 or contact Pastor Danny. If you would like to know more about God right now, read this.more
- We will have another Clothing Giveaway on March 8th at 6am-12pm at BI-LO in Batesburg. Please contact Sharon for info on how you can help.
- Youth Q&A- March 21st at 6pm at The Ricards. Supper will be provided. Middle School Students through college age are encouraged to attend and ask questions about The Bible or concerning daily life. Contact Danny for info.
- Men’s Meeting- March 22nd at 11am. The Men will have lunch and talk about equipping ourselves for the mission. Contact Steve for more info.
- 101 Class- Sunday, April 19th right after service. If you want to know more about how we do things and what we believe, plan to be there. Lunch will be provided, so please sign up at the info table. Contact Danny for info.
- Church Family Easter Celebration- April 19th, 11:30-3pm at Gilbert Park. Bring a covered dish, dessert, or drinks and have fun. There will be an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids.
- Are you facing difficult circumstances in your life? Do you need healing or direction? Maybe you just want God to show you something today. Let us pray for you. Send us your request!
- No matter where you go, you can listen to great christian radio on NGEN, Christianrock.net or The Blast, or listen to any of our weekly messages on SoundCloud.