What is reality? Is something real because I say it is or must there be a general consensus? ...
Christmas All Year
We hope that you and your family always have a joyful Christmas! Finding reasons to be joyful...
Many of us feel like we will never measure up or as though we should ‘be better’...
† im•merse - verb: to involve deeply • showing God's love to hurting, broken people. • providing a relaxed, friendly, nonjudgmental atmosphere. • teaching God's Word in a way that is understandable, useable and relevant. • teaching people how to be followers of Jesus. • being the hands and feet of Jesus by serving our community.
Join Us For Worship
We worship our preeminent Father with real honor and praise through lively music. The weekly message focuses on how God’s word applies to your life right now, as a necessary part of His design in action. We begin at 10am on Sunday mornings, after enjoying some refreshments and friendly atmosphere. We generally dress very casual, but if you want to wear your ‘Sunday best’, that’s fine too. We care more about who you are than how you look, as does God. We are works-in-progress and growing together in The Light of absolute Truth from our great and wonderful God! There are exciting things happening at Immerse and we would love for you to experience it with us. You’re not here by accident. We are located at 4956 Augusta Hwy., Leesville, SC 29070; less than a mile from the Gilbert-Summit IGA. For more info, call 803-587-2391 or contact Pastor Danny. If you would like to know more about God right now, read this. No matter where you are, you can listen to any of our weekly messages on SoundCloud or at the link below.Listen Now! more
- Saturday, Mar. 7, 8-12: Spring Cleaning of the church grounds.
- Friday, Mar. 13, 6:30-8:30pm: Women’s Fellowship, see Allison Hall for info.
- Sunday, Mar. 29 and May 31: 5th Sunday Potluck. Bring your favorite dish and a drink to share, and join the fellowship right after service.
- In order to experience the full benefits of being in the family of Christ, we meet throughout the week to talk about what God is doing and make ourselves available to one another. We don’t keep a strict schedule or follow a methodized study, but simply hang out like the first century church did. We all have a purpose and none of us know everything. The men meet on Tuesdays at 7:30pm, and other groups are forming now.
- Are you facing difficult circumstances in your life? Do you need healing or direction? Maybe you just want God to show you something today. Please let us pray for you. Send us your private request or just let us know what you thought about your visit with as little or as much information as you desire.